Matthew 16:18 … and on this rock I will build my church …
The Church “Living Fountain Mission” was founded by Daniel Ikedo as lead by the Spirit and by the Grace of God. The Church came out from a long time house Bible Study by Anita Rebl in Wernberg-Köblitz. The Word of God (The Holy
Bible) became a solid teaching once a month by Daniel Ikedo and the house bible study members gratefully received and accepted it.
In January 2013 Daniel Ikedo introduced himself and his family and the Vision God gave to him regarding the Ministry. And in the same year we moved further with some of the house bible study members as a Church to weiden i.d Oberpfalz. The first service was on the 08th of December 2013 – since then every Sunday Service is celebrated. The church has developed well – thank God!
The members are faithful Christians. Update in the teachings of God´s word and membership growth is a testimony of God’s Grace! Hallelujah!
The Lord is faithful!
The name “Living Fountain Mission” means: As a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17) we are God’s temple, a living fountain by the Holy Spirit that indwells us (Acts 1.8)
Activities: evangelization, worship, baptism, bible study, discipleship, prayer meetings and worship and healing evenings, …
... in the Holy Spirit, the comforter, the giver of life, who guides, fills and transforms us.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- We believe in one God, the Father and Creator of all things.
- We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, eternally begotten of the father, who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification as a new creation.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, and the giver of life, who guides, inspires and transforms us.
- We are committed to a life of prayer, praise and study of the Holy Scripture
- We believe that the world needs the gospel of salvation, and we endeavour to follow Jesus command to bear witness to it.
- We believe that we are called to action in our, words, prayers, giving, attitudes, and in our life, and that that action should be now.
- We actively promote, pray for and participate in missionary endeavours, both in Germany and Abroad.
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part oft the earth. (AKJV)